Dealing with Difficult People
Who should attend?
Those people where their daily activities include contact, whether it be face to face or telephone where a potential exists for conversations to escalate and become conflictual.
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this seminar you should possess skills that enable you to;
• Develop an understanding of how we respond to conflict and what motivates others.
• Have a self awareness of how we might inflame a situation through the words we use.
• Understanding what a values system is and how we operate differently through those life experiences.
• The use of different listening skills in order to establish a more positive relationship
• How we can use our communication style in reducing anxiety and stress when confronted by someone we see as being difficult.
• Develop an understanding of how the “worst” people we meet are well intentioned.
Public courses and In-house training
We provide public courses where anyone may attend on our set training days. Click here to view upcoming course dates.
We are also able to provide in-house courses for organizations, community groups, schools etc. Feel free to request a quote by emailing;
contact Fred Stern on 0412 102801.